When You are in the morning on a day off you Wake up, you undoubtedly would like something to eat, in other words, a good Breakfast. For Breakfast there are a few popular dishes. One of such dishes are pancakes. Even if the pancakes are not simple, and filling, this dish is simply not to pull “ears”. Next, we’ll tell You about how to prepare pancakes with meat. We are sure that once having prepared these pancakes with meat, You will cook them constantly.
- Minced meat (beef) – 0,5 kg;
- Onion – 1 onion;
- Wheat flour – 200 grams;
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon;
- Eggs – 2;
- Milk – 0.5 liters;
- Sugar – 1 table spoon;
- Vegetable oil – 4 table spoons.
Recipe for pancakes with meat.
1. The first thing we will do is bake the pancakes directly. To do this, take a large bowl and with the aid of a whisk lightly beat eggs with sugar, salt and vegetable oil (2 tablespoons).
2. Then add milk and slaked soda. Mix thoroughly.
3. You then successively add the flour. Do not forget to constantly stir the contents of the bowl. The result should be a smooth watery batter without lumps.
4. Next, take a frying pan. It fry pancakes on each side. The resulting pancakes put aside.
5. Go to the stuffing. To do this, grind the onion and add it to the mince.
6. Put the pan on the fire with the remaining oil. When the oil is really hot, start to fry the mince and onions. During roasting need to leave excess water. When this happens reduce the fire and cook the meat under a lid for 20 minutes.
7. Now we need to fill the pancakes with filling. Fill tightly and turn our pancakes.
The result is lovely, delicious pancakes with minced meat is ready. You can call your loved ones and yourself. We hope that these pancakes You will have just a wonderful mood and next weekend You will definitely cook this dish. Waiting for Your comments!